Online Speed Networking Details
What do you do?
It's called an "elevator pitch" because you should be able to give your answer while going from one floor to another on an elevator. 30-60 seconds is all it takes.
Here's a template for your elevator pitch:
"I'm a __(title)__. I help __(who)__ to __(what)__. In fact, recently I __(name some awesome achievement)__."
One example: "I'm a plumber. I help worried homeowners get their toilets unclogged, water running again, and stress to disappear. In fact, recently I installed the newest toilet technology in a 5000 square-foot home, and the owners said it's the best toilet they've ever owned!"
During our event, I may also ask (among other things):
- What do you like most about your business?
- What are you most proud of in your business?
- What challenges you most in business right now?
- What do you hope to achieve in the next five years?
- What collaborations are you interested in pursuing this year?
During our networking event:
- Listen well to others
- Take notes on each person
- Consider referring people to other participants after the event
- Consider collaborating with other participants
- Get ready to reach out to other participants for virtual coffee chats
- Relax, and have a great time!
If you know someone who should attend our event, send them here. Registration ends soon.