Meet, Meat, Mingle, & Wine
Bigger. Better. MEATIER.
Get ready for the ultimate connecting and collaborating event for female business owners hosted by Carrie and Ryan Sharpe!
Join us LIVE and IN PERSON for an event like no other!
Everyone always says the best part of a women's business event is getting to meet people in real life and making connections that last a lifetime. So for this event, we're cutting out all the other stuff and putting the focus squarely on connecting and collaborating! You'll get to meet in person the folks you've seen online!
And there will be meat.
See what we did there??!
Meet, Meat, Mingle, & Wine.
That's exactly what we're doing!
We're spending an afternoon hanging out, getting to know each other, and facilitating brainstorming and discussions to move our businesses forward. You'll get to know everyone in attendance. You'll learn what they do. You'll discover new ways you can collaborate with each other. You'll laugh your head off, taste new wines, share stories over lunch, and help each other get to the next level in business.
Keep scrolling to read the details...
Here are the MMMW details:
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2018
Time: Noon until 4:00pm EST
Location: Prost, in Frankenmuth, MI
Also plan to attend the optional meet-up on Friday night, November 2nd, and the after-party on November 3rd, for a full weekend of connecting and collaborating! We even have something fun planned for your husband/partner if he comes along, too!
Here's what's included:
- Super fun meet-and-greet on Friday night to get to know everyone, hosted by Carrie
- A full afternoon of connecting and collaborating at Prost on Saturday, facilitated by Carrie and Ryan Sharpe, to move your business forward
- Amazing wine, beer, and delicious lunch options at Prost during the main MMMW event (lunch and drinks are not included in the event price so you may order according to your own preferences and budget; click here to view the menu and pricing)
- Awesome after-party on Saturday night to continue the conversations and brainstorming that started at the MMMW, hosted by Carrie
- Additional informal mingling and networking opportunities if you choose to stay at our selected hotel for the weekend (this hotel even offers free dinner and drinks each night of your stay, and they gave us an amazing discounted room block!)
- One FREE full-page spotlight, devoted to you and your business, in our exclusive MMMW 2018 event directory so you can showcase what you do and what your business has to offer
- Your own FREE copy of our exclusive MMMW 2018 event directory so you can learn what everyone does and continue the collaborations long after the event ends
- $47 credit to use toward a coaching package with Ryan or Carrie if you register before May 31, 2018!
- Beer & BS (that's BrainStorming... what did YOU think it meant?! LOL) hangouts for your husband/partner if he comes with you for the weekend, hosted by Ryan
- New friendships, referrals, collaborations, and/or clients
- Freebies and outrageous giveaways to enhance your business success
- Brainstorming opportunities and business ideas you can implement immediately
- Membership in an exclusive Facebook group for this event
- Post-event Zoom call with the entire group a month afterward to continue connecting and collaborating
- Opportunity to add on a 60-minute post-event collaboration brainstorming session with Carrie and Ryan for a small additional cost to really move your business forward after the MMMW
- Time to focus solely on you, your connections, and your business without distractions or the responsibilities of home
- Fun and surprises that will blow your mind
- Opportunities to check out everything charming Frankenmuth has to offer like Christmas shopping, amazing restaurants, and fun night life
- An absolutely phenomenal time that you won't soon forget!
But don't take our word for it! Check out what these previous attendees have to say:
"I was extremely nervous to attend MMMW, as it was my first networking event and I wasn’t 100% sure how a product based business owner would fit in with everyone else. Carrie assured me that every business owner could benefit from the event and she was not wrong! Not only did I leave the event feeling energized and more confident in my business, but I also made amazing connections. It’s definitely possible to cultivate relationships online, but there is something about meeting people face to face that instantly bonds you. They did a wonderful job organizing the event so that everyone felt welcomed and comfortable networking with people they did not previously know. They also facilitated collaboration discussions between businesses that aren’t an obvious match. My business will expand in the coming months and I can directly correlate that growth to the relationships made and strategies learned at this event. MMMW is a MUST ATTEND in my book." -Jillian Pettit
"MMMW was my first networking/collaboration event so I didn't know what to expect. I am in network marketing and wasn't sure I would even be able to get anything out of it or if it applied to me. I should also mention that meeting new people face to face is a challenge for me. I hide behind a camera and a computer for most of my business (and why I love what I do) - face to face contact with most people is quite uncomfortable for me. But they made meeting people so fun and easy!! - the moment I arrived! - from our casual coffee chats to the actual event - ease and comfort! My very favorite part was the scavenger hunt to get to know everyone and then learning that you can collaborate with anyone! Coming up with ways to collaborate was made so fun and easy! Everyone walked away with something, including adorable practical prizes, trainings, and the knowledge to create new business and collaborations of our own!" -Mara Graff
Space is extremely limited. Reserve your seat at our table TODAY! Registration absolutely ends as soon as available seats are filled!
Looking forward to making a weekend of it? Stay overnight in Michigan's "Little Bavaria," experience famous chicken dinners, explore the charming town, and shop at the world's largest Christmas store! Click here to learn more!
Notes: Refunds are not available for any reason for this event. However, we understand that unexpected circumstances sometimes arise. In that situation, we're happy to assist you in transferring your spot to someone else if necessary and if possible. If you have any questions about this policy or this event, please email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.