Join me for an hour of online speed networking where you'll meet business owners from a variety of industries in a fun and exciting atmosphere!
Through this event you'll have the opportunity to:
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a brief elevator pitch that showcases your skills and business (don't worry-- I'll send an email a few days beforehand so you know what to expect!)
- Gain experience answering the question "What do you do?"
- Become confident talking to other people about yourself and your business
- Get to know potential collaboration partners, business besties, customers, and clients
- Learn what other business owners do so you can refer each other in the future
- Make connections that will move your business forward
- Have fun!
You need to make connections in order for your business to grow... Real connections, with real people. Speed networking will help you do that!
When: Tuesday, March 19, at 2:00pm EST
Where: Carrie's Zoom Room
See you there! Register today!
Notes: Space is limited, so don't wait to register. Registration ends on March 17, 2019, or when available spots are filled. Everyone who registers will receive an email a couple days before the event with the link to join the Zoom Room and details on crafting an elevator pitch. There will be no recording/replay. Refunds are not available. If you have questions, please email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.