60-Minute Strategy Session with Carrie
Everyone has a story to tell, a message to share, and expertise to teach to others.
That includes you.
You have something important to tell the world. We’ll work together to develop your message and get you ready to confidently inspire everyone who hears you.
- Public speaking: Structuring a speech, creating a connection with your audience, gaining confidence on stage, and making an impact
- Media & podcast interviews: Determining your overall goal, crafting vital talking points, and sounding conversational
- Facebook Live: Developing a strategy that bolsters your business goals, increasing on-camera confidence, and planning what to say
- Networking: Choosing and strategizing events, improving conversation skills, designing and delivering an elevator pitch (your introduction), and creating follow-up plans to maximize your opportunities
- Political campaigns: Developing talking points, establishing powerful stage presence and audience connection, debate and speech prep, and improving general conversation/networking skills
Let’s work together in any one of those areas to achieve your speaking goals!
Working with me gives you:
- Wisdom from someone who has spoken for over twenty-five years in front of hundreds of audiences
- Guidance as you become stage-ready and confident so you are not dealing with out-of-control nerves
- Skills to connect on a deeper level so your message truly hits home and inspires your audience to action
- Mentorship as you develop a message that will positively impact those who hear it
- Strategic plans and action steps so you don't waste your time and energy
- A cheerleader and friend walking with you, cheering you on, and moving you forward!
Don't wait another minute... Reserve your strategy session now!
Carrie Sharpe is a Communication Consultant, Speaker, and Co-Owner of He says, She says. She is also Co-Host of the Speaking with Ryan & Carrie Sharpe podcast. Carrie earned her degree in Political Science and Psychology from Lake Superior State University. A highly sought-after international speaker, Carrie develops courses and coaches clients in communication and public speaking skills. Carrie is a Huffington Post Contributor and has been quoted in a variety of publications including LiveStrong, Forbes, Business Insider, and Bustle. She resides in northern Michigan with her husband, Ryan, and their five children. She homeschools her children and works from home.
Interested in weekly or monthly coaching instead of a single session? Interested in corporate or workplace training instead of 1:1? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and a detailed price quote.
Program notes: Strategy sessions occur online through Zoom. Please provide a valid email address during checkout so I can schedule your sessions and communicate with you about what you'd like to work on during your strategy session. 7 days of Voxer access after our session for follow-up is included. Refunds are not issued for any reason.
Disclaimer: If you are a politician interested in hiring me for a one-time session or ongoing coaching, please email email@example.com before purchase to discuss your needs and package pricing. I cannot be hired where there is a conflict of interest or by the opponent of an existing client.