2020 Online Masterclasses
Hosted by Carrie Sharpe
Throughout the year I host online masterclasses to help you become a better communicator in a variety of formats. I've learned a lot in over twenty-five years of speaking and consulting, and I'm sharing what I've learned with you through these masterclasses. Each online masterclass is 60 minutes long, and you can even attend in your PJs (I won't tell!). During each one, you'll have the opportunity to improve your communication skills and get your questions answered in real time!
Answering the Call for Speakers
When: Friday, March 27, 2019, at 11:00am EST
Adding public speaking to your repertoire can be a real boon to your visibility and business success. It can even make you money. But you must be ready to answer the speaker call in order to get the speaking gig.
You may be asking yourself:
How do I know if I'm ready to submit a speaker application?
How do I decide what my speaking topics and speech titles should be?
What is a speaker one-sheet, and what should be on it?
What are event planners looking for in a speaker?
You have a message to share and a story to tell. The world needs to hear it!
Through this 60-minute online masterclass, you'll learn:
- Everything you need to be ready to answer the right speaker call
- The process event planners go through to find the perfect speakers for their events
- How to weed through possible topics and focus in on the ones that best showcase your expertise and experience
- Where to look for testimonials if you aren't an experienced speaker
- Which elements absolutely positively must be on your speaker one-sheet and which elements should be excluded
Are you ready to answer the call? Save your spot in this masterclass now!
Join me from the comfort of your home or office, and bring your lunch (or breakfast if you're on the west coast) if you'd like.
FUTURE MASTERCLASSES (Check back for dates and to register):
• Q2: Controlling the Fear Factor
• Q3: How to Find (and Land) Speaking Gigs
• Q4: Make Money with Speaking Gigs (even unpaid ones!)
What you need to know about our online masterclasses: Dates and times will be announced a week or two before each masterclass. Registration for each masterclass closes approximately 48 hours prior to start time. Space in each masterclass is limited. Recordings are provided afterward to everyone who registers. Please use a valid email address at checkout so we can communicate with you. You'll be sent an email on the day of the masterclass with log-in instructions for your masterclass. Please email us with questions at email@example.com. Registration is not transferrable. Refunds are not available.