How to Prepare for a Podcast Interview
Being a guest on a podcast can be an effective way to get visibility for your business and services. But you need to prepare so you put your best foot forward. There are a few simple steps to doing your best when being interviewed on a podcast.
1. Create a bio.
2. Know who you're talking to.
3. Request the interviewer's questions in advance.
4. Craft your answers and talking points in advance.
5. Practice responding out loud.
6. Prepare your equipment and surroundings.
I explain each step in greater detail in the following video. Be sure to watch so you'll be totally prepared for your podcast interview!
Are you preparing for a podcast interview? I'd love to help! Click here to work with me.